Starting a new business? In Online Business from Scratch, author Matthew Paulson covers the business-launching process, step by step. This book is infused with excellent, tried and true advice.
This book is especially good if you are new to the world of online businesses. The author breaks down the daunting task of starting a business into easy-to-understand steps. Even if you’ve already launched a business, you’ll still find excellent advice throughout this well-written guide.
The Premise of Online Business from Scratch
Whether you simply want to learn how to make your first $1,000 online, create streams of passive income or build your own online business empire, Online Business from Scratch will help you turn your dream of starting an online business into reality.
Most business start-up guides tell you that they cover everything you need to know to get going, but I’ve found that is rarely the case. However, Paulson truly covers all the bases. Here’s what is included in this thorough guide:
- Choose a niche that has strong advertiser demand, customers that are ready to buy and solid long-term growth potential.
- Find the perfect domain name, create a great logo and choose the ideal branding for your online business.
- Systematically build your audience through content marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising and other audience growth strategies.
- Develop a system that will make regularly creating great content a simple and straight forward process.
- Maximize your company’s advertising revenue by choosing the right networks, setting up the right ad placements and implementing other advanced monetization strategies.
- Launch digital products and services that your audience can’t wait to buy.
- Position your business for long-term growth and establish systems so that your business can run without you.
I’ve read dozens of books that promise to teach you how to launch an online business. Most have excellent advice, but I feel like Online Business from Scratch really covers the major topics in an easy to understand and easy to apply way.
Paulson is an excellent author. The book was professionally formatted, very well written, and easy to read. At almost 200 pages, it is a good size book, but I managed to read through it in a matter of a day or two.
Factor in the affordable price, and this is a winner! The Kindle version is a measly $2.99 (Get it on Amazon [affiliate link]). Or even better, you can get this book for free if you have Kindle Unlimited. Don’t have Kindle Unlimited, grab a free 30 trial! [affiliate link]
Purchase or Pass?
Purchase, hands down! This is a great deal at $2.99, it is a steal at $0 with Kindle Unlimited. Even if you opt for the $9.99 paperback version, you are still getting an excellent book that is full of solid advice and great resources.
Grab it on Amazon [affiliate link]